The St. Lucia Association of Georgia maintains and supports the cultural heritages of St. Lucians in Georgia.
It is through your support and membership we are able to continue our mission. Join us in furthering the work of the Association.
Our Membership fee is $25.
Why become a Member?
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Member only prices for all our cultural activities and events.
- Monthly mailings, quarterly newsletter, and other correspondences.
- Opportunity for your business, to be spotlighted in the monthly newsletter
- Connecting and networking with St. Lucians through meetings, events and committee participation.
- Opportunities to give back to St. Lucians in need in Georgia and in St. Lucia.
- Eligibility to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Bereavement support and compensation for the loss of an immediate family member.
How to join:
Simply complete the form below and press Submit. You will be able to pay for your membership immediately via PayPal.
After you have submitted the form, select your membership period from the drop-down list, click the “Pay Now” button and the PayPal payment page will open. If you have a PayPal account simply log in and submit payment. If you don’t wish to open an account with PayPal simply select to pay by debit/credit card instead.
Or download and print the membership form
Please make check(s) Payable to: “St. Lucia Association of Georgia”.
Mail form & checks to the following address:
St. Lucia Association of Georgia
C/O Cornelius Alfred (President)
5893 Hendrix Ln
Mableton, GA 30126